The recent popularity of the fascinator owes much to the trend-setting British Royal Family. The Duchess of Cornwall chose a fascinator for her marriage to Prince Charles in 2005 and The Queen wore one at the wedding of her grandson, Peter Phillips.
At formal events of all types it is no longer unusual to see fascinators taking over from the more traditional hat.
Our fascinators can be worn as headbands, combs or clips, all of which will add that special ‘finishing touch’ to any outfit.
- Weddings - Bride, Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids, flower girls and guests
- Prom Night - a stylish hair accessory to match your gown
- Ladies Day - Exciting styles and colours with the ‘WOW’ factor
- Christenings - An elegant touch
- Parties - Let us design something which helps you be different
We specialise in bespoke, hand-made fascinators, for all ages, occasions and to meet all budgets.
Ms. Middleton's affinity for the fascinator, or cocktail hat, has propelled the style to the fashion forefront," Jill Hammer Headwear Association, Los Angeles
Treat someone to a unique gift GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE £25, £50 and £75 denominations